Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our First 2009 Designer Interview: Crazy Couture

Time to get back into the swing of things around here...on with the designer and photographer interviews from members of Peppermint!!!

This week we'd like to introduce to you, Roz of Crazy*Couture. Her Designs are just as vibrant,vivid,bold, and lively as her colorful,out-going,pleasant attitude....you're sure to fall in love with her and her beautifully, whimsical creations!


Please tell us a little about yourself.... I'm Roz, 36 yrs old, 2 Kids: Tyler who is 12 and Briana who is 3 I'm a transplanted Canadian and I have lived here in the US since 03

How long have you been designing? Sewing since I was a little girl, My mom taught me to sew on one of those old antique push pedal machine's haha! Designing Childrens Clothing and Accessories for the last 3 years specifically though

What inspires you as a designer? Color, I hate bland, the crazier the color combo the better and also creativity!

What is your favorite item to create?Why? I love Euro patterns, they are so fun and unique!

What are your favorite materials/fabrics to work with? Well I love the European prints, def my fav but anything really with fun colors, and I adore working with knits!

What is your favorite thing to do when not sewing/designing? Anything!! Especially if it's not related to fabric, sewing, designing. Sometimes I feel like my sewing machine is attached to my hip!







4 comments:

Gumdrop*Shop said...

Congrats on the Feature Roz--I love your work My girls would wear their shirts dialy if they could :)

Posh Piggy Couture said...

Congrats Roz!

SoBella Creations said...

I love the last little dress in the feature. It is super sweet.

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......